Friday, December 18, 2009

First time for everything...

Hey internet!

So, I suppose that introductions are in order...I am Jessica and I am participating in the Disney College Program for Spring Advantage 2010! Up to this point I have been recording my experiences through vlogs on youtube (www.youtube.com/user/broadwayjessica), but I recent realized that I am not always able to upload episodes because of limited internet access. (sad face) So...since this is the case, I will use this blog to talk about things a bit more casually. About me: I am a junior in college, but am looking to transfer down to UCF after my program. I am a trained singer, dancer, and actress and in recent months have been getting gigs in NYC as a comedian. (I don't know how the hell this happened, I didn't think I was really that funny, witty yes, but not funny) My role in Disney is a character performer :) which I am extremely excited about! My experience with fellow CPers thus far has been nothing short of amazing! Everyone is fantastic! I can't wait to get to FL and meet everyone! (Unless you are going to Christmas Under the Bean, then I will see you on Monday :)) Please subscribe to my show on youtube and follow me on twitter! (www.twitter.com/funnyjessica) Also, if you have any ideas of topics for my blog or vlog, please e-mail me! (broadwayjessica@gmail.com) Just so you know, each episode of my youtube show has a musical number somewhere in the episode! Enjoy!!!

1 comment: