Friday, December 18, 2009

Ending a chapter...

Hey internet,

So, I moved out of my college apartment about a week ago, but I have not stopped thinking about it since then. Every day I wake up expecting to be in my apartment, instead, I am at my mother's apartment. I suppose I am still in shock, thinking that at the end of the break I will go back to my 3 bedroom in Emmitsburg. Moving to Disney seems almost seems unreal or like a distant dream. I am guessing that until night 3 of being there I will still feel this way. I mean, who gets this chance, seriously? Thinking about it makes me miss my friends dearly. Knowing that I never plan to step foot on the Mount campus is strange to me...I mean, I suppose that once you spend 2 1/2 years somewhere, it kind of becomes part of who you are. I have taken so many steps outside of my comfort zone this semester that it feels strange. First, I decided that I was leaving college for a semester to live and work in Disney World; then I decided that I am not going to law school and I am going to study music and theatre; then I decided that I am transferring...could I have possibly turned my life upside down anymore??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment