Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas under the bean...

Hey internet,

So yesterday, about 22 former and future CPs gathered in Millennium Park in Chicago under the bean. Now, you all know how much I would love to sit here and expel every detail of the trip...however, I am currently editing a vlog of the day that can be seen here (youtube.com/user/broadwayjessica) once I upload them in the next few days. Since I love you all, though, I will give you the abridged version... So, after getting extremely lost, John, Jake and I arrived at Millennium Park and joined the large group of CPers. From then, we took some pictures under the bean and then headed to lunch at Dick's Last Resort. We then took a nice walk to Navy Pier and had an EPIC adventure! Unfortunately though, we had to part ways :( It was very sad to part from my D-Fam, but now I can say that I have 21 new best friends! John, Jake and I spent the night in Chicago and then headed back to St. Louis this morning...Successful event? Worth it? I think...YES!

1 comment: