Sunday, December 20, 2009

Don't rain on my parade...

Hey internet,

Have you ever been floating on a cloud, so happy that you feel as though nothing could bring you down? Then a rain cloud comes along and soaks you to the bone...well I am on the cloud and my family is the rain cloud...I suppose that conditions are never perfect, there is always something that is less than ideal, but one thing I have learned is that even though their negativity is rain on my parade, sometimes you just have to learn to dance in the rain!

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister, we all need rain to grow, sometimes we need the opposition to help reinforce how right a decision is, makes the power of the decision stronger if done in the face of opposition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sean...you are the best!

    ReplyDelete