Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have you heard about the mania?

Hey internet,

So, in the last few days I have been talking to my D-fam who have already moved into their CP apartments. It sounds like they are all having a fantastic time and I am super excited for them all!!! (the 'mania' in the title refers to Disney CP, that is the mania) I am still here at home doing all of my packing and preparing for my move. It is going much better than I had originally expected (if you haven't seen it, you should watch my packing vlog). There are a few things that I still have to purchase (like sunblock) but other than that...it is going quite smoothly.

I went to the DMV today and I realized that there is something about the actual building where it is located. I was completely calm and relaxed outside and in my car, but when I went inside I had this wave of impatience rush over me. Anyways, I was sitting, waiting for them to call my number, I then realized that people were staring at me. I was confused...until I realized that there was a 'gentleman' across the room making 'inappropriate' hand motions and then gesturing towards me while talking to his friend. *Awkward* Then this guy gets up and comes over to me and sits down. He asked me what my name was and why I was there....I pretended I was texting and 'didn't hear him'. He asked again....so I lied....I'm Ariel (hahahaha I actually DID enter a Disney reference in real life). He then proceeded to tell me that he was getting his license back after having too many DUIs. (wow, he was a winner) Finally, they called my number and I went up there....got my license and headed towards the door. He stopped me and asked for my number...at this point, I wanted to mess with the guy's head and said 'sure...it is 732 (our county area code) 867-5309 (which, if you have any knowledge of pop culture is not my number...google it). He added it into his phone and I left.....it was at this moment that I realized that I love my life!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the rejection hotline?! Priceless. Just priceless. I want an opportunity to give that number JUST ONCE. OMG. hahaha.

    When you get your address of the CP apartment, tell me. I will have your gift mailed to you there. You already know what's going on, so I think you understand the delay...still sorry regardless.

    -Marisa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's from a really horrible song from the 80s....(I'm pretty sure it's the 80s)

    ReplyDelete